It’s Memorial Day Weekend! Let that soak in for a second….
This season is flying by us but that just means a quarantined Summer is upon us! Like so many of you I had glorious plans for MDW, I love kicking off the Summer season, however these plans are no longer an option. Best way to make myself feel better? Shop. Oops. I wanted to share some of the top MDW sales out there and what my favorite finds are! *Disclaimer, we need none of this, we have our health and loved ones but it’s always fun to treat ourselves here and there!
Kendra Scott 20% off Everything! Here are my top five pieces that are fun, staple items!
1. Ari Heart Gold Chain Bracelet ORG: $58 SALE: $46.40
2. Beckett Link Bracelet in Gold ORG: $78 SALE: $62.40
3. Zorte Bangle Bracelet in Gold ORG: $58 SALE: $46.40
4. Fern Pendant Necklace in Gold ORG: $45 SALE: $36
5. Elisa Vintage Gold Multi Strand Necklace in White Abalone ORG: $68 SALE: $54.40
Solid&Striped 25% off Everything! My favorite classic swimsuits!
Now is the perfect time to shop this swim because it can be on the pricier side, however I find them to last. Personally I think the fit is ideal, great coverage, I can buy trendy or a more classic style that I can wear forever. They also have a sustainable swimwear line – this line is made from Econyl (a regenerated fabric comprising recycled fishing nets, industrial plastic and offcuts which comprises 78 per cent of the swimsuit, reducing its carbon footprint by up to 80%!!) So now you can shop a sale and feel good about it!
Bloomingdales Assorted Sale 30-50% off!
Here’s what I shopped:
1. Bardot Camille Eyelet Blouse ORG: $119 SALE: $71.40
2. LIKELEY Faye Ruffled Smock Dress ORG: $223 SALE: $116.28
3. Lucy Paris Belted Toile-Print Midi Dress ORG: $98 SALE: $49.99
Madewell 30% off Dresses & Sandals!
I am a Madewell girl through and through. I find the brand to have timeless staple items while adding some flirty fun to my wardrobe. I have been able to find items for every occasion at Madewell and love how I feel while wearing them! Here are some select pieces that I found to be closet staples!
1. Linen-Blend Button Wrap Midi-Dress ORG: $138 SALE: $96.60
2. Kiera Mule in Snake Embossed Leather ORG: $138 SALE: $96.60
3. Tie-Dye Tee Dress ORG: $79.50 SALE: $55.65
4. The Boardwalk Lace-Up Toe-Hold Sandal ORG: $59.50 SALE: $41.65
5. Pintuck Cami Ruffle-Hem Maxi Dress in Metallic Drifting Flowers ORG: $69.99 SALE: $48.99
There are so many ideal summer sandals for every occasion at Madewell and now is the perfect time to get them for 30% off, definitely worth the scroll through!
CLN&DRTY Up to 30% off Sitewide!
Code: ALLSMILES20 for 20% off and MAY2020 for other discounts!
I use this skincare daily, I love all natural products and it’s a bonus I’ve been able to partner with a brand that holds such integrity! Here are my top recommendations!
1. (Goodbye) Acne Blemish Stick *A MUST HAVE*
2. Balancing Toner for Combination Skin
3. Charcoal Scrub
4. Lavender Coffee Eye Cream
5. Clarifying Mask
*I just began using the C-Serum, more updates to follow*
Some other brands that have amazing deals but I won’t keep you here all day!
Aritzia 50% off Select Styles!
Lulu’s 50% off Sitewide and 50% off sale!
Levi’s End of Season Sale, Up to 50% off!
Old Navy All Tee’s, Tanks, Shorts, Swim 50% off! -I shopped a one shoulder bikini with high wait bottoms for only $25!
JCrew Up to 60% off your purchase! CODE: HISUMMER
Anthropologie 25% off Shoes, Clothing, Accessories!
*Discount applied at checkout only if you’re signed into your Anthro Member account!*
ALO Yoga Up to 50% off!
*Sadly I placed an order last week, ouch; PRO TIP: Don’t shop the week before a holiday, duh Sarah*
Revolve Extra 20% off Sale!
Happy Friday and Enjoy your long weekends! Let me know what you’ve shopped so we can keep sharing!