Welcome back to our Weekend Wishlist! I’m hopeful to be more consistent and add this fun dimension to our shared space! Here’s my top five finds this week!
- Hyperchiller – I ordered mine off Amazon (I live for Prime shipping) and it’s changed everything for home-made iced coffee! In-expensive, easy to maintain and lasting quality. Also a pro-tip passed along was to use this with wine for a quick chilled glass! Cheers!
- Ann Taylor is holding a glorious sale which I fully support utilizing as a Spring transition! (40% off pants/denim, 40% off tops/sweaters) February is often when I feel the need to reboot my Spring wardrobe and propel into the warm weather. This blouse is a perfect transitional piece that will be a forever closet staple, it’s neutral tones and subtle additions make it a necessity for my Spring capsule! Bonus that it’s 40% off bringing it under $60!
- These JCrew blue light glasses will be a lifesaver in this technical world we’re living in! I love the shape and ability to choose the tort or clear rim!
- This TOPSHOPJersey Knit Sweater is the perfect transitional piece. I love this as shown with white denim but can also be darkened up as we soak up these last few weeks of Winter!
- That time for me to reboot my skincare, this winter has been HARSH on my poor skin! Top of my list? Cln&Drty New Romantic Cleansing Stick and Goodbye Acne Blemish Stick! My skin is even too sensitive for my favorite masks right now so anything rose-based is so soothing and calming for the irritation! Don’t forget to use my code ALLSMILES10 for money off your order!